Saturday 4 October 2008

0

I said I would post everyday and doggone it I will!!


Today was mostly uneventful, Steven took the kids to his parents this afternoon so I could get a bit done. I made one of these peasant tops for an order. Listed more things on Folksy, and started to move things about in an attempt to salvage the 'loss of craft space'.
Ahhh, 'loss of craft space'... Until last week, I had the spare room as my sewing room. I had spent quite a long time getting it all set up just for me but the kids proved incapable of sharing are room so now Maia is sleeping in my room. Today, I tried to find random bits around the house to try to accommodate all my sewing stuff. More on that tomorrow (and can actually hear you hold your breath!). Please sleep well, all will be revealed...

No comments:

Post a Comment