Monday 15 June 2009

12

The Coolest Coat in the World *TM

As much as it shocks me to write this, it did not rain snakes and toads yesterday. Or blood, or fire. It rained actual droplets of moisture, but only at 3:05 and the market finished at 3:00. I did not wear six layers of clothes, I only wore two. My hands were not non-functional purple lobster claws, they were actual usable hands with movable fingers. No bloody noses under my table, no crying behind trees. Result!

I haven't posted anything sewn this week, but that doesn't mean I haven't been stitching like a dervish. It's a slightly longer story (which I'll tell you tomorrow), but I wanted to share The Coolest Coat in the World *TM:

What do you think?

12 comments:

  1. think it's the coolest coat in the world!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Theo (whose coat that is) says "MINE!"

    Thanks Amanda & glad you had more fun yesterday ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! Does this mean you actually did quite well at the fair yesterday? Hope so.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It IS the coolest coat in the world!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice coat:)

    I hope the fair went well then.

    ReplyDelete
  6. IT IS THE COOLEST COAT IN THE WORLD!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think you may be right, the coolest coat in the world!!

    So glad the fair wasn't a weather disaster, hope you did well?

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. so clever to get it all so perfect both sides, reversable is mega-hard.

    ReplyDelete