Wednesday 30 November 2011

1

Kindle Covers for Generation Awesome

sugar skull cover

Whenever I get an email asking if I can make something bespoke for someone, I always ask to hear a bit more about the recipient... what colours they like, what styles or themes they're keen on, if there's anything they're passionate about. This Kindle case was for the customer's mum.

sugar skull cover inside

I was not expecting to hear that she was into 'shoes, tattoos and skulls'. Coolest grandma ever.*

*Excluding any grandma whose uterus I have gestated within of course. Automatically cooler.

1 comment:

  1. How cool is that, just hope my little Grandson thinks I'm that cool when he's older! My poor Kindle looks totally naked now,poor thing I can almost see it blushing with shame!! xxx

    ReplyDelete