Friday 18 November 2011

4

Red and white and blue all over

front 2

Another knit bites the dust, sacrificed in the pursuit of an easy winter dress. I've had these pink, red and black polkadot interlocks for years, I think they might have been the first knits I ever bought (on Ebay, Nic-who-was-asking).

side

To break up the pattern, I added some blue trim to the sleeve ends, neckline, and into the waist seams. The skirt is quite full, with a curved waist so it drapes nicely.

front

I have no idea what is going on with my (new-ish) camera, it's behaving very badly. On one side of the garden it over-exposed all the pictures, and on the other side it under-exposed them. It's entirely possible, of course, that it's just me. Any ideas?

4 comments:

  1. It's a cute dress and not 4th of July-like at all. Unless the camera is making the blue seem more turquoise than navy? No help with camera woes...I experience them all the time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. VERY cute! what kind of boots are these, ecco ?

    ReplyDelete
  3. How lovely to see another beautiful girl who's cool with her patch - my daughter's 4 and wears one to help reduce her amblyopia :) Lovely dress, too!

    ReplyDelete