Wednesday 9 May 2012

2

Restockathon

The last set of tunics I supplied to Monkey and Bo went like hotcakes so I'm pleased to announce a fresh batch is available in her shop...
birds of norway full 

We have a lovely Birds of Norway print in gorgeous colours...

scooter tunic full 

A crisp and summery organic scooter print...

Monaluna Soar tunic collage 

And just for the Monaluna Soar fiends* who attempted to snatch these up last time but missed out (they sold out first day!), these little beauties are back in stock.

*Actually, they're for everyone. Monkey and Bo are an equal-opportunity stockist.

2 comments:

  1. I'm so looking forward to when E is big enough for proper clothes, then I'm buying your stock out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love them! In contrast to your other commenter, I'm here to make a plea for bigger sizes too.

    ReplyDelete