Friday 28 June 2013

0

Stop the press: pink Blomma Birds, new Folklore Hearts, and MOAR VIKINGS

Guys, I apologise: I jumped the gun with the sale yesterday. There was one package of fabric that was outstanding but I didn't think it would arrive until I was closed up next week. Not so, the international postage gods must have been smiling on me and it arrived today!  Sorry not sorry.
We have blue Vikings again!  Like their authentic fore-bearers, we assumed that never again would those Vikings make a surprise appearance on British soil.  But that's the thing about Vikings: they're never gone, they're just waiting for a surprise attack.  I'm so happy to see them again.

We also have a new Folklore Hearts fabric in delicious petrol, red, pink, orange and green.  And the popular Blomma Birds in tangerine, bubblegum pink, and red.

Discount codes still apply as follows:

  • Save 10% on fabric orders over £50 by using the code FABRICLOVER at checkout

  • Save 15% on orders over £100 by using the code FABRICJUNKIE at checkout
Because I am presumptuous I am overwhelmed  I wanted to give today and yesterday's customers the chance to see the new fabrics before shipping, I will hold off posting all sale orders until Monday.

All fabrics are still here!

No comments:

Post a Comment